moby dick?

geejay

Has anyone booked with Moby Dick stingray tours? I booked with them some time ago and for some reason (can't figure it out myself!) thought I was booking with Soto's.

Hate to cancel and rebook. Has anyone gone with Moby Dick?

Thanks in advance for any help! ;)

I went with Moby Dick when we were in GC on 9/7/05. They were great!!! The boat was not full at all (maybe 20 people) and there was a bathroom and a freshwater shower to rinse off the saltwater. We got to stingray city early before the crowds and there were only 2 other boats there. They give you food (squid) to feed the stingrays and will show you how to hold them and feed them. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life. After stingray city we went to a reef to snorkel for about 45 minutes.

I would highly recommend them.

Just returned from the Carnival Miracle 9/25/05. We used Moby dick tours and had a great trip. The boat was clean and the crew was friendly. I would highly recommend them to others.:p

Can you post their web site for me? Want to list for November. Thanks!!

We did SC w/ Moby Dick tours on our Mariner OTS 9/11 cruise and had a great time. After a long time at SC, they also take you over to the reef where you can snorkel for about 45 minutes. They provide all the gear for snorkeling. Capt. Larry and crew did a great job and I highly recommend them. Now the busride back to the dock was a whole other experience. Grand Cayman traffic was a sight to behold and our bus driver was doing everything possible (legal and illegal) to get us back to the pier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey shark cruiser,

there are two terminals at GC, they are maybe a block from each other. Moby dick will meet you at one of the terminals (Cant't remember which one) the transportation is included in the cost

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd bring up this post on Moby Dick Tours so that people can get other opinions on this tour group. Based on these kind of reviews we booked a private charter with Moby Dick for next week. Will report back to let you know how it went.

Archived