Flowrider height requirement

johnnyf0614

Anyone know if the height requirement of 52 inches is enforced? When looking on Carnival's website at the flowrider, it shows a height requirement of 52 inches, however when looking at some of the photos, some of the kids, certainly do not look to be 52 inches. My kids will be about 50 inches, and just wondering if they'd be turned away.

We were just there on Monday. My son, nephew, and nieces have done this flowrider several times in the past (including this past Monday). The youngest one to go out of our group was my 7 year old niece (she had actually just turned 7 the month prior). Now I don't know how tall she was at the time but I know she had no problems getting on. We have never booked through the ship. Just walk up and pay when you get there. You have to sign a waiver when you pay. We have never been asked how tall the kids were nor have they measured them. This was my 6th time there and we've never had a problem signing up when we get there. I'll post a pic if I can find one of her.

0db2fee4eb64a488bc68e9f871f32fec.jpg

Here's a pic of her. I don't remember if they allowed her to try the board you stand up on or not. There's two prices...for $29 you get several attempts on belly and knees. For $39 you get to try belly, knees, tricks, and standing up. My 10 year old nephew and 13 year old son both were able to surf standing up. Well worth the $39 as they got a full hour and a half on the flowrider!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by imluvncruzn