End daylight saving time Splendour 24 october Dubrovnik, arrival time / ship time?

harola

We will cruise Splendour from Venice 24th of October. It will be the end of daylight saving time in the night. So we have an extra hour next day. We will be in Dubrovnik. A sea day will follow and after the sea day we will be in Turkye, where we lose one hour.

The question is if the ship docks 1 hour earlier in Dubrovnik than mentioned at the website of the port authorities and also by Royal Caribbean.

We arrive at 11:30 hours. I checked the same itinerary on the ship two weeks earlier (still day light saving time) and it is the same time.

I really would like to know because of the planning of our tour. Also sunset is very early in Dubrovnik at 4:40 (also end of daylight saving time). An extra hour would be very welcome.

Another question is about the possibility the captain will stay on ship time instead of changing back and forwards several times.

We will cruise Splendour from Venice 24th of October. It will be the end of daylight saving time in the night. So we have an extra hour next day. We will be in Dubrovnik. A sea day will follow and after the sea day we will be in Turkye, where we lose one hour.

The question is if the ship docks 1 hour earlier in Dubrovnik than mentioned at the website of the port authorities and also by Royal Caribbean.

We arrive at 11:30 hours. I checked the same itinerary on the ship two weeks earlier (still day light saving time) and it is the same time.

I really would like to know because of the planning of our tour. Also sunset is very early in Dubrovnik at 4:40 (also end of daylight saving time). An extra hour would be very welcome.

Another question is about the possibility the captain will stay on ship time instead of changing back and forwards several times.

Nobody will be able to answer this for you and you will only know once onboard. Sometimes they Change back and forth, sometimes they don´t. Sometimes the ships keep up with local times, sometimes they will stay on ships time. There is no set procedure for this, especially with something like DST.

As DST is no surprise Thing the port and ships schedule might or might not have built this in already. I would think it is built in already, but who knows.

Planning on an extra hour with a private excursion could be risky.