Room/Balcony Square Footage Chart

Freckles83

Just wondering if anyone has a chart that shows the room square footage and balcony square footage for verandah staterooms vs suites etc. I remember seeing one for what I recall was the NCL Breakaway and thought it was a really cool quick way to see the info.

Wondering if there is anything like this for any HAL ships, more specifically the Nieuw Amsterdam ?

Im considering upgrading from a verandah to a suite possibly and was wondering what the actual size difference is for the balcony. The rooms look to be about 1.5 xs as wide.

Also something i noticed on the room layout was that the TV in the Verandah staterooms seem to be wall mounted across from the bed and in the Suites are off to the side on a desk.. seems like it would be a pain to watch tv from the bed in that position. Probably a silly thing to worry about but i do enjoy to watch some tv before i pass out for the night.

Thanks for any suggestions/info in advance! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend :)

Just wondering if anyone has a chart that shows the room square footage and balcony square footage for verandah staterooms vs suites etc. I remember seeing one for what I recall was the NCL Breakaway and thought it was a really cool quick way to see the info.

Wondering if there is anything like this for any HAL ships, more specifically the Nieuw Amsterdam ?

Im considering upgrading from a verandah to a suite possibly and was wondering what the actual size difference is for the balcony. The rooms look to be about 1.5 xs as wide.

Also something i noticed on the room layout was that the TV in the Verandah staterooms seem to be wall mounted across from the bed and in the Suites are off to the side on a desk.. seems like it would be a pain to watch tv from the bed in that position. Probably a silly thing to worry about but i do enjoy to watch some tv before i pass out for the night.

Thanks for any suggestions/info in advance! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend :)

Love The Nieuw Amsterdam!!!

Did our last B2B in March, and have done 4 cruises on her!!

We have always stayed in room 6056 suite on Upper Verandah! No I have not seen any layouts for the rooms before, but we have so many wonderful CCers

Who I know will chime in!

The suite is very large for us and is 1 1/2 times the size of a verandah.

TV is on the desk, but no way is it a problem! It moves so you can angle it!

So enjoy her! We wanted to do our 5 th med cruise on her but unfortunately The Eurodam her sister is doing our cruise in Oct 2016 so we will be in the same room! The balcony for us is perfect! Nice table with 4 chairs and two nice padded woven chairs with ottomans. No recliners those will be with Neptune suites!

Happy sailing!

Denise:)