Booked another cruise !!

FunintheSunPa

Okay it's official I am booked on the May 8th Cruise on Pride !! Finally get to go to Half Moon Cay !! Read a bunch of reviews on here about that place and how beautiful it is. Im really excited I get to go now.

It sure is addictive (cruising) I always said if I get to go on one that would be enough just want to experience what its like. WRONG !! I love it and have no plans on stopping !! :):):)

Okay it's official I am booked on the May 8th Cruise on Pride !! Finally get to go to Half Moon Cay !! Read a bunch of reviews on here about that place and how beautiful it is. Im really excited I get to go now.

It sure is addictive (cruising) I always said if I get to go on one that would be enough just want to experience what its like. WRONG !! I love it and have no plans on stopping !! :):):)

We'll be on the cruise with you. A little brag-our son is graduating from Harvard Law School so his wife is planning a family cruise. We'll be seven, so far, celebrating on Pride.

HMC is gorgeous. Hopefully you read about the lunch that is served, for free, on the island. It was quite delicious.

Pride is one of my favorite ships.

See you in May.