QM2 PG2 - Bathroom question

Belltown

We recently booked our first cruise on Cunard, in a PG2 suite on the QM2. I am curious if the commode in the bathroom is in its own compartment, or if it it can be closed off at all? I have looked for photos, but can't tell. Basically I am wondering if one person can privately use the commode while another is at the sink. Thanks much.

As Hattie said - it is all one room. There is one sink, one toilet, and a bathtub/shower combo with a shower curtain. The tub is a decent size, no jets in PG however. There is plenty of storage space, and they provide toileteries in small bottles which are replenished as needed, as well as cotton wool and Q tips.

Not grand, but certainly very functional, and larger than the Britannia bathrooms.

We recently booked our first cruise on Cunard, in a PG2 suite on the QM2. I am curious if the commode in the bathroom is in its own compartment, or if it it can be closed off at all? I have looked for photos, but can't tell. Basically I am wondering if one person can privately use the commode while another is at the sink. Thanks much.

You can get an idea from the brochure stateroom layouts. Princess Grill not separate. Even Queens Grill Q4 and below don't have separate toilets.

Queens Grill Q4 on QE & QV get a separated toilet area but the sink is in the same part - the separate shower and bath are in the other part.