Chankanaab Questions re dolphin activity differences

sarakatg

We're trying to decide whether to to the Push Pull and Swim or the Royal Swim on our upcoming cruise. I'm having trouble telling the difference between the two. Here's what it looks like:

Push Pull Swim: $106/person Let a dolphin push you as you ride a boogie board, then glide across the water holding onto his fins. After you've experienced this unmatched exhilaration, pose for a photo as you kiss and cuddle. Later, interact with a manatee for a full ten minutes.

Royal Swim: $134/person Pose for a dolphin kiss, glide along the surface holding a dolphin’s fin—even fly across the water as dolphins push you on the flats of your feet! After, interact with a manatee on a submerged platform, petting them and learning more about their life.

They sound more or less the same! Can anyone tell me more specifically what the difference is?

Also, I need to measure my 5 year old, but at last check a few months ago she was 41" and this excursion requires 42". I assume she has grown and will check tomorrow, but how strict are they on the height?

Thank you!!

Edited by sarakatg

Hi,

The royal swim is with two dolphins.We just bought this package yesterday through the park.They are having a buy 1 get 1 free special on all dolphin swims etc.It's was $149 total for two people and includes admission to the park all day and lunch and drinks.

When you say you bought this "through the park", did you call or book through a website? (What number/website?). Also, was this for when you're cruising?

Seeing the BOGO free offer, I wanted to grab this for my November cruise. The dolphin discovery website for Chankanaab says dolphin swims can only be booked by guests who stay over in Cozumel. :(

Any info/help you can provide will be appreciated.

~ Judy

I have no idea why it says that.I saw that to. Yes I am on a princess cruise and I purchased it by calling.Here is my email and I can send you the representative info I spoke with. Libertarian75218 at yahoo dot com

Thank you! Email on its way. :)

Mine is floridapalms1 at gmail dot com

~ Judy

Edited by FloridaPalms

You can just click on the hotel option and enter a hotel name if you are coming by cruise ship. The cruise lines have a contract with them for a certain price, so if you choose that option , otherwise it wont let you book with Dolphin Discovery directly.

Keith

Hi,

The royal swim is with two dolphins.We just bought this package yesterday through the park.They are having a buy 1 get 1 free special on all dolphin swims etc.It's was $149 total for two people and includes admission to the park all day and lunch and drinks.

Darn... I see buy one get one 50% off, but nothing that good.