RCCL's Dolphin swim or Dolphin swim and snorkle

ssierullo

My question is regarding the difference between these two shore excursions from RCCL that appear to be identical. Please explain the difference if any. The portion that we would enjoy the most is when we can hold on to the dolphins and swim with them. If one of them would do this longer or better please let me know.

Dolphin Swim and Snorkel Adventure -3 hours and 30 minutes $145.00 pp

Dolphin Swim Experience 3 hours $145.00 pp

Thank You

Wow - that's a tough one - hard to say without a description-

I can tell you that the public offerings are:

Snorkel/Swim Adventure- $99

Royal Swim- $125

They both last about 1 hour and you are in the water about 30 minutes with the dolphins. The primary difference is the interaction with the dolphin(s).

During the Snorkel/Swim Adventure- a dolphin will give you a belly ride

During the Royal Swim- 2 dolphins will push you through the water by your feet- and then will pull you through the water as you hold on to their dorsal fins. So you get a little more interaction with the Royal Swim which takes 2 dolphins to do the tricks- thus the difference in price.

Park Entrance $12 and Taxi $10 OW for up to 4 passengers is usually included with the cruise bookings. I would imagine the extra time there is for you to explore the park. Don't know when you will be in Cozumel but there are some promotions right now that offer Free Park Entry and Free OW or RT taxi fare(depending on number of participants) if you participate before December 15th- taxi fare only valid Tues- Friday I believe...

My question is regarding the difference between these two shore excursions from RCCL that appear to be identical. Please explain the difference if any. The portion that we would enjoy the most is when we can hold on to the dolphins and swim with them. If one of them would do this longer or better please let me know.

Dolphin Swim and Snorkel Adventure -3 hours and 30 minutes $145.00 pp

Dolphin Swim Experience 3 hours $145.00 pp

Thank You

I looked at them too, we're going end of November.

From what I was bale to see, the difference is the locations, they are in two different facilities. I think.

If memory serves me well :o

Dolphin Swim Experience- IS AT ATLANTIDA

Dolphin Swim and Snorkel Adventure - IS AT CHANKAANUB

We've never been to Coz, so I can't direct you as to which to book, personally we just booked the Swim & Snorkel.

Good Luck

Archived