Thank You!!!

4ready2cruz

Just wanted to give a HUGE thank you shout out to all who post such helpful info on the Celebrity forum.

I booked a holiday cruise less than 2 days ago through my travel agent. Checked the fares this morning and the price had dropped. I was a little bummed. I thought I had no options (its after final payment which was yesterday!). Then I searched the threads and found the info on the best price guarantee to guide me (and my agent) in the right direction. I got an extra $300 in OBC thanks to the info provided here.

Interestingly, the Celebrity customer service told my agent it was a 24 hour (not 48 hour) window to request the guarantee. Also per their website it should have been and additional $330 (110%). At this point I don't care about the extra 10%.

It definitely pays to be informed.

Just wanted to give a HUGE thank you shout out to all who post such helpful info on the Celebrity forum.

I booked a holiday cruise less than 2 days ago through my travel agent. Checked the fares this morning and the price had dropped. I was a little bummed. I thought I had no options (its after final payment which was yesterday!). Then I searched the threads and found the info on the best price guarantee to guide me (and my agent) in the right direction. I got an extra $300 in OBC thanks to the info provided here.

Interestingly, the Celebrity customer service told my agent it was a 24 hour (not 48 hour) window to request the guarantee. Also per their website it should have been and additional $330 (110%). At this point I don't care about the extra 10%.

It definitely pays to be informed.

Hi 4ready2cruz,

Thank you for your great comments. I totally agree that it pays to be informed, and it's always nice to hear when our members insights provide positive results for others.

Thanks for sharing with us, and have a wonderful cruise !