Cabins 5349 5351 5353 5355 on Sunshine

A.S.

• 2 weeks later...
You have mail

If you don't mind shooting off another email I would love to see that room, we are staying there in October!

My email is sparxrox at gmail.com

Edited by davvvy

We stayed in 5353 last Feb. and loved it. It was not too small for us. It was close to the elevators and dining. The only thing that might have been nice is a chair or love seat to sit in. We have booked it again for this Jan.

We stayed in 5353 last Feb. and loved it. It was not too small for us. It was close to the elevators and dining. The only thing that might have been nice is a chair or love seat to sit in. We have booked it again for this Jan.

Take good care of it for us. We are back in 5353 in Feb after you. Yes, plenty of room for a love seat or chair.

• 10 months later...

My wife and I just stayed in 5355. It was our first cruise, so we don't have anything to compare it to. Mentally we were prepared for staying in a closet. That said, we were pleasantly surprised by the amount of floor space. There was plenty of storage as well. The location was great and the only time we ever heard noise was at the start of some party before we went to dinner. During normal sleeping hours it was completely quite. We would stay there again without thinking twice.