Question about The Haven and location of Suites

jewliana

On the BA there is a very large bathroom inside the area where they have a few massage rooms. It is on the left and I believe a unisex/family bathroom. There is also one on the 2nd floor - basically right above the area where you'd go from the inside bar/lounge area to the pool area. Don't recall if a shower in either.

Restrooms and showers in the Haven area by Saunas.

Thanks. I appreciate the response. Can't wait ! Gerry

Yes! A very dear friend and I are doing the TA together in denial of a certain milestone birthday we both will pass this year. We're actually in a spa suite this time as we decided with all the sea days & some of them chilly, the spa would be the place to be. We're in the new H8 "Deluxe" cabin and as such will be just below the Haven itself, but not too far of a walk!

....not sure why that made me giggle, but it did. Maybe because it sounds kinda Winnie the Pooh-ish. "My dead, dear friend" :D

Back to thread topic - distance to walk is really the only difference between staying in the Haven itself, or in one of the haven suites in another location. No different or special treatment or anything.

And I just saw my typo - which made me laugh even more! I thought about editing it out, but I just couldn't!

Edited by laurabegorrah

I dont think you can go wrong with any haven suite, but one advantage to staying in the haven that i havent seen adressed is the concierges closeness. If we were disembarking he would take us down in a private elevator avoiding the crowds. The same for seeing shows. You could use him if you are in the other suites but if you stay in the haventhey are right there to take advantage of. A small thing but it helps.

I've stayed in Haven suite and outside of Haven suite and non-Haven suite. In all cases, concierge called or came by to see if we needed anything. Also, for disembarking, we were told where & when to meet up with them. When I stayed in the Haven on Jewel, they had us meet in Asian restaurant on last morning. When I stayed in non-Haven on Gem, they had us meet in theater. Both cases, the concierge walked us out.

Also, to answer OP's question, I would take the larger room/balcony. It depends on the person but I don't have mobility issues. If I was travelling with my parents, I would keep them in the Haven area. If you are a pool person and never sailed Haven before, you are used to having to get your stuff together for the day and go to the pool. It won't be so far away that you couldn't go back to the cabin if you need something. And it isn't like the pool area where you have to worry about saving chairs.

• 2 weeks later...