Scotchies

milliesimmons

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Is it really worth it? Thinking about going to Blue Hole then lunch here afterwards.

The Blue Hole makes it all worth it!! And the two combine is even better! We toured with Chris from Chris Jamaica Tours. We ported in Montego Bay. It was a solid 2 hr drive from Montego to Blue Hole. However, it went by very quickly. The Blue Hole was amazing and beautiful! And lunch was great too!

So, I would say if you are planning on both, then yes totally worth it! If you are just going for Scotchie's, then no, not so worth it.

Ok thanks! I ran out of time planning and our cruise board in 2 days! Going on thr Allure of the Seas and will be at Falmouth next week. Will have to try to call or email at the airport tomorrow.

Edited by chinita415

We took a private tour with Phil Lafayette's daughter, I believe her name was Tammi from the Ochios Rios Cruise port. Part of the tour we went to Scotchies outdoor cafe. The food was amazing and I washed mine down with some Ting. At the time we went their were humingbirds everywhere.

We had a great time, this was my third trip with Phil. Not sure if he does Falmouth?

http://www.jamaicaphil.com/tours-packages.aspx