Nevis excursion while at St Kitts?

Jay Sam

Am almost to the booking point of Breeze on 05 Dec this year. Please share any information you have about taking a side trip over to Nevis while I am in St. Kitts. I like going through the cruise line for shore excursions, but the only one I see through Carnival is a bit on the pricey side.

Any suggestions of how to get over there along with any ideas what would be good to do while there.

Thanks in advance. Been trying to sail Breeze over 2 years now.

We've done the excursion to Nevis through the ship. It was pricey but good. Nevis was beautiful we are beach people and was looking forward to spending more time on the beach. the driver allowed way too much time at the plantation. No worries, we enjoyed the lunch and time we got at the beach. We've found if the excursion requires leaving the main island and traveling by water, we feel better if we're on an excursion from the ship, just that's just us. Have fun whatever you decide

Thanks for all the information. Yes I feel more comfortable too using the cruise line excursions but especially as you pointed out leaving the island via water way. May just do an island excursion via rail on St. Kitts anyway. Not much of a beach person. I like the beach but I live in Florida and don't visit the beaches unless I have out of town company. I know, I am wasting the beaches aren't I. Happy sailing. Looking forward most of all to sailing on Breeze. Thanks again for the info'.

Am almost to the booking point of Breeze on 05 Dec this year. Please share any information you have about taking a side trip over to Nevis while I am in St. Kitts. I like going through the cruise line for shore excursions, but the only one I see through Carnival is a bit on the pricey side.

Any suggestions of how to get over there along with any ideas what would be good to do while there.

Thanks in advance. Been trying to sail Breeze over 2 years now.

We did the ship excursion catamaran sail and beach to Nevis on our last trip, are looking at the ship excursion ferry and Nevis island tour in December.

Have done the Brimstone Fortress and the Scenic Railway on previous visits to St. Kitts.