Anthem Room 10690

We are currently booked in room 10690 for our June 2016 cruise on the Anthem. I have read a couple of reviews of other cabins in the X690 but they were on lower decks and people complained of the smoke from the smoking area on Deck 5. Does anyone know if its an issue on deck 10? If so, do you have any suggestions for a D1 category room not near a smoking location? Thanks!

I can't tell you from personal experience that you won't have a problem, but it's extremely difficult to imagine how smoking five decks below would be an issue, especially when the ship is underway.

Thanks Turtles06! This will be our first cruise experience ever so I have no idea how much space is between Deck 5 and Deck 10! I just don't want to have to not be on my balcony during port time because of the drafting smoke. I am an ex smoker myself so I know that it can linger if there are no good winds :) I also have no idea where the other smoking areas are on that ship and would just like to avoid it if possible.