Yoga class on the Navigator

Not sure if this is helpful, but I tried yoga on a different ship and did not like the experience. Unless this ship has a dedicated studio?.... on Liberty the class was held in a space shared with other activities, ei it is not serene or relaxing. Also the instructor was not a yoga instructor per se, and it felt like going through the motions. I attended one class and did not come back. It wasn't expensive at all, I want to say like 14 dollars or something...

On the RC ships that I have been on, yoga classes have been $12/class. Previous poster is right in that you are in the center of an active fitness center, and the instructors are trained in multiple disciplines, rather than being a dedicated yoga instructor per se. Not quite the typical yoga experience.

Edited by myboys

I attend the free stretch classes in the fitness center each morning around 7 or 730 am check the Compass. I enjoy them. Of course some instructors are better than others. I have also paid for the yoga classes, even on Navigator. Not bad- go for it!

Depending on port stops and ship they sometimes offer yoga on the beach or on the helipad... Those are fun!

Agreed, these are "pathway to yoga" classes... Meaning you're not quite there yet! Quality of the class definitely depends on the training, experience and interest of the teacher, which varies widely.

Fyi, you can ask if they offer a discount if you book all the classes... Sometimes if you book 3 they'll give you the 4th free, or give you 3 for $10 each (vs. $12 if you book just one or two)... Also, remember that they now add an 18% AUTO-TIP to the class fee!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app