NCL Documents on e-mail

vavip

Has anyone else gotten their docs on e-mail instead of the regular mail? This means I have printed out tickets and no luggage tags or anything else. I wondered if this will slow me up any at the port? It doesn't matter about the other info because I can see that on their site. In fact, I have to call tomorrow because I know I am on the reservation but only have my husbands ticket showing on e-mail......... He may be going alone!!!!!

Yes, we received our documents via e-mail too, but they had gone to our TA, then she forwarded them to us - same difference, I would believe.

We did not get luggage tags either. I had some 1X3-1/2" lables printed out

at the local printery - but you can do this yourself to save a little money, if you know how. My printer was on the blink.

You need to include: Ship Name, your name as shown on docs, cabin # (fwd,mid,aft - which ever applies to you), and dates of cruise.

Then, when you get to the pier, you will be ready to just peel these off

and apply them to the luggage tags which will be given to you there.

Avery has a program which you can use also. Just go to http://www.avery.com, and you will find the program.

Good luck and happy Cruising!

Has anyone else gotten their docs on e-mail instead of the regular mail? This means I have printed out tickets and no luggage tags or anything else. I wondered if this will slow me up any at the port? It doesn't matter about the other info because I can see that on their site. In fact, I have to call tomorrow because I know I am on the reservation but only have my husbands ticket showing on e-mail......... He may be going alone!!!!!

We got our tickets by e-mail, no problem printing out info but like you we had no luggage tags and also no parking voucher. We contacted NCL local office in U.K. and received three parking vouchers but no baggage tags. We got the tags at the pier from the porter, no problem.

Has anyone else gotten their docs on e-mail instead of the regular mail?
I believe this is the wave of the future for cruise tickets just like it is for airplane tickets. I've had e tickets for my last three or four NCL cruises and my last three or four RCI cruises. The only thing that slowed me down was the luggage tags at the pier and filling out the Bahamas immigration card before our Mariner of the Seas cruise. But now that I have more experience with e tickets, I print out Avery labels for my luggage tags and get the immigration card ahead of time if one is needed.

Archived