online check in

06-10-215

Online check in

So now you know folks at least they came back to me please read from bottom of this upwards (our departure is 17-10-15 Dream med secrets )

Suppose that saves me some ink and paper not being able to print out boarding passes :rolleyes:

Stevie

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good afternoon Steve,

Thank you for your reply.

This is not an IT issue, we only allow up to around 85% of passengers to check in online. The remainder must check in at the airport check in desk.

Kind regards

AJ Pridmore

TUI UK

Carl

Thanks for this but have booked seat numbers, API done and printed e-ticket, surely the printing of boarding passes issue could be resolved by IT ??

Do not understand

Regards

Steve

Good evening Steve,

Thank you for contacting Thomson cruises.

I have looked into your query further and unfortunately you are unable to process your online check in, it would just be a matter of proceeding to the check in desk at the airport to provide your API details and to obtain your boarding passes.

I am sorry for any disappointment caused and should you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Cara Evans

Customer Service Advisor

TUI Group

TUI UK & Ireland

Dear all ref no xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Printed the e-ticket and booked seats,cannot seem to print boarding passes ?

Steve

This is not an IT issue, we only allow up to around 85% of passengers to check in online. The remainder must check in at the airport check in desk.

groan!!:( ... dont we just love thoms admin ... if ba or virgin did this they would be out of business:rolleyes:

hope you have a great cruise anyway stevie:cool::cool:

Above was sent to contactus@thomson-************ (who said no you can’t log in)

Also sent the above query to pretravelservices@thomson.co.uk who have replied as below today

Differs slightly from the above response !

:cool:-----------------------------------------------------

Dear Steve,

Thanks for your email about your Cruise to Majorca.

Just to let you know, you can always visit our Flight Extras website which is https://flightextras.thomson.co.uk/. You will then be able to see the seat map online, select seats, add flightextras, complete your API details and even check-in and print your boarding passes before you travel.

I've checked and would like to advise that the flightextras website for your booking is working and I'd request you to try to login to the website https://flightextras.thomson.co.uk/ with the reference xxxxxxx

I hope this information answers your query, but if you have any other questions then you're welcome to get back in touch. Thanks for taking the time to contact us and I hope you go on to have a lovely day ahead.

Kind regards,

Snehal Mhatre

Customer Service Advisor

Thomson Holidays

Logged back in and was able to print passes. Moral of the story use

pretravelservices@thomson.co.uk for any queries ? :confused:

Stevie

the whole point of online checkin is so that you can drop your bag.... say the night before or at least at any desk before the desk for your particular flight opens with minimal queueing (thats how it works on ba/virgin/most other airlines)

but thoms dont allow that for some cruises or from all airports? most times you have to queue up at checkin as usual, now they are saying that they only allow 85% to checkin on line? i wonder how they decide who the other 15% will be? (probably the same random way they decide who gets a bottle of loyalty fizzy wine)

they do seem to just like to make things complicated :( for no other reason than .... they can??

airports are stressful enough without thomsons trying to organise things:rolleyes: