Norwegian Dawn questions

o2bndair

Looking forward to seeing the dailies, too! We cruise over Christmas week. I see that you have been on the Dawn many times, so that makes me feel like it's a nice ship if you keep going on it.

Have a great cruise!

We definitely love it. We started cruising out of Boston because we live 15 miles from the port. Then last October we were re-routed to the Bahamas due to a hurricane. At that point we decided what the heck, we love the Dawn and know where everything is on the ship, so we decided to trek to New Orleans and cruise the Western Caribbean this past January. That too was a great trip, so we are booked again for November 15 out of NOLA. Twelve of us this time!! One down side it that I can now probably recite word for word all the shows and jokes!!

Its a great ship, is everything perfect? No, but as with everything else, you just go with the flow and make the best of it!!

I hope you have a great Christmas cruise!!

Love all these rave reviews. Someone just wrote a scathing review of the Dawn. I figure as long as someone else is cooking and cleaning for me, my family is with me, and I have the UBP for free (I do have 3 tween girls, so mommy needs her wine), then it is going to be awesome!!

• 2 weeks later...
Im on the 11/15 sailing. I will try to remember to post lots of pics of the drink prices and freestyle dailies. If you don't see a post from me by the first of December feel free to message me. :)

I'm on the 11/15 also - Memphis. Going to the U of Mem v Houston football game on Sat then on to NOLA for the cruise