A Taste For Adventure - Kefalonia excursion

Good Afternoon y'all,

Looking at an advertised excursion off Majesty in Kefalonia on 31st of the month - so far it has not come as bookable, despite other trips (later on the itinerary) being available, booked and confirmed.

Do any of you good folks have an insight into this unusual situation ?

:confused:

Edited by WeeCountyMan

I spoke with Thomsons earlier today, a pleasant and helpful young lady who nevertheless was unable to progress my enquiry, except to confirm that that trip was unavailable.

At my suggestion, attempts to make "dummy" reservations on other Kefalonia excursions also flagged up as unavailable.

She called back twice, however despite further internal enquiries to appropriate departments she was still not in a position to advise what the problem might be.

A cruise line advertises excursions - customers are unable to book them either online or by 'phone - and the company can't explain why not.

:mad:

I typed in Thomsoncruiseexcursions on computer and the link took me to the page okay and although the Kefalonia excursions not available( which is what I want) I did a dummy one for Sorrento and a few others and they seem okay. Typical, it's only really Kefalonia that I don't have any ideas what to do. Looks like a stroll and back on board early at this rate!

To cut a long(ish) story short -"Kefalonia Highlights" excursion now bookable........ after I got through to a young lady at Thomsons who practices the art of joined up thinking.

Therefore I assume all other Kefalonia trip options are open for reservations.

My previous 'phone call at the weekend had been a waste of time and effort.:mad:

Although the latter young lady was also unable to clarify she emailed internally to the appropriate department - and called back with news that the excursions would be bookable within 24 hours.:):):)

I'm not sure if you can now reserve online - I would recommend 'phoning 0203 636 1903.

Edited by WeeCountyMan