Vibe Pass- What time to arrive to be sure- Getaway

MarkE

I really want to get a vibe pass for the week. What time should I arrive to get an early boarding number? I have read previously that some people arrive very early (10:00 am) and get a late boarding group number. How is boarding group number issued. I know when I have arrived early for other cruise lines I was one of the early groups to board. Also when on other crusie lines in port in Miami prior to leaving I was never charged sales tax on drinks purchased while in port is this something new as I have never had this charge before.

Never heard or read about the price change. Did you get the cabana that was 199 but with a $100 ship board credit. How much is the cabana now, still get a credit? I thought vibe pass was $69 or $79 per person. I will call NCL to verify nice that they fail to mention price changes. Liking Celebrity more and more with these frequent price increases by NCL.

Thanks for the time info and heads up on new price. Do you feel it was worth the money for Vibe?

Just get there whenever. Reports of having to be there early and rush to get a pass are greatly exaggerated. You will see very very few (if any) reports of people wanting a pass and not getting one. They really aren't in very high demand. On our cruise, they were still available at 9:00 pm, and it was a sold out ship.

Cabana's went up to $329.00. I had checked the price on Thursday Oct 1st and the website said $79 pp for VIBE but when we arrived in October 3rd everyone in line were charged $99 pp.

Having VIBE passes made our trip the relaxing vacation we needed, the staff were wonderful, and there were always available chairs in the shade anytime we arrived. Every night we went up in the evening and spent time in the hot tubs in an empty VIBE as the bar closes in there at 7pm but it's open until 11pm. It was bliss!

The VIBE was sold out by 2pm. There were a few people who went to purchase VIBE passes and they were gone.

There were still 3 available Cabana's all week, but passes were sold out. A couple in the Cabana's wanted to get there money back as they found it too hot in the cabana, but they told they could could get their money back for the cabana but all the passes were sold out.

When we arrived there were 30+ people behind us getting VIBE passes.