Recently off Rhapsody, questions?

Thanks for your review. How bad was the bed that was 'crap'? Travelling on Rhapsody in a few weeks and I love my sleep but I often find it hard to come by when we're away. We're also in an OV cabin.

You mention not enough sunbeds - were there a lot of towel hogs? I'm thinking it'll be cooler when we go, so maybe not as much pressure on the deck for those used to warmer climes (unlike us :D).

Hi!

We will cross the TA to Sao Paulo in November.

As we only drink wine to Dinner, do they probably offer something similar to the old wine package?

When the serve Dinner in the Second seating?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your review. How bad was the bed that was 'crap'? Travelling on Rhapsody in a few weeks and I love my sleep but I often find it hard to come by when we're away. We're also in an OV cabin.

You mention not enough sunbeds - were there a lot of towel hogs? I'm thinking it'll be cooler when we go, so maybe not as much pressure on the deck for those used to warmer climes (unlike us :D).

Hi

The mattress was kind of thin and had very little if any cushion. I have slept on cots that were more comfortable and come to think of it, I looked at the frame when I was trying to put my suitcases under the bed and it looked like a cot. For my wife I carry an inflatable air mattress and a battery powered pump. This seems to make her very comfortable. They quickly ran out of sunbeds and issued a few sunbed cushions to lay on if you wanted one. The bed patrol was out and did remove a few towels. This can easily be fixed with more beds. It was not hot in September but got warm in the pool areas.

Hi!

We will cross the TA to Sao Paulo in November.

As we only drink wine to Dinner, do they probably offer something similar to the old wine package?

When the serve Dinner in the Second seating?

Thanks in advance.

They do have wine packages. We went ahead and got the unlimited package and although pricey it seemed to make everything convenient. My wife was introduced to the house Muscoda and she had it each night at dinner. She liked it enough to buy some when we got home.

Hi

The mattress was kind of thin and had very little if any cushion. I have slept on cots that were more comfortable and come to think of it, I looked at the frame when I was trying to put my suitcases under the bed and it looked like a cot. For my wife I carry an inflatable air mattress and a battery powered pump. This seems to make her very comfortable. They quickly ran out of sunbeds and issued a few sunbed cushions to lay on if you wanted one. The bed patrol was out and did remove a few towels. This can easily be fixed with more beds. It was not hot in September but got warm in the pool areas.

Thanks for that. We have an inflatable mattress, but I don't think we'd have room or weight allowance to take it with us :o Ah well, plenty of walking in ports and I'll probably fall over regardless.

Good to know the bed patrol was out on deck.

Barbara

• 2 months later...