1st time Cruiser

cgr716

I'd take the trolley ride. You can see the area, and get on and off at the different stops. I think it stops at 8 or so different locations, and every 20 minutes or so another trolley comes along (and you can re-board). It was a great way to see the entire area.

If you do the conch train, it tours the area, but they don't allow you to get off and on. I think it's 90 minutes or so for the entire tour.

Have fun! :)

We did the trolley in the morning, and then met our kids for lunch at Sloppy Joe's. The great thing about the trolley is you can see the area (in an hour or so) if you don't want to get off, or you can get off at several of the stops, and still have time to grab lunch on Duval Street. I think I read that if you purchase the trolley tour through the ship, it doesn't make the stops (where you can get on and off) like the one does (that you purchase while you are there). I don't know for sure if I am remembering this correctly, but if you decide to do the trolley, I'd just purchase the tickets when you get off the ship. They trolleys were lined up and ready to go.

7-2 isn't really that bad. You'll have plenty of time to see the area, grab lunch, and shop a little. I love snorkeling, but we didn't do that while we were there. Whatever you decide to do, have a great time! :)

Archived