Scala Santa

SailingDeanna

Has anyone been on a Rome in Limo tour and gone to the Scala Santa and gone up the steps? Is there time? Was the experience worth it? Is it far from the other main sites?

I have not been to the Scala Santa, but I have used RIL on 3 different visits to Rome over the past 5 years.

You (the valuable client) are the one who designs your time with RIL. If you tell your driver that you want to go there and climb the steps, he or she will accommodate your request. All you have to do is let them know what you want to accomplish and what sites you want to see. They can then tell you if your plans will fit into the allotted time you have.

We were in Rome a couple of months ago and our driver was completely flexible, and even suggested more places to visit than I had already asked for. He was absolutely terrific and even though the drivers are not allowed to tour the sites with you, they give you so much information.

Your driver will give you a cell phone to use to summon him when you are ready to be picked up.

You decide how much time to spend at each site. We would get out of the car and ask him, "about how much time do you suggest we spend here?" to which he would give us a suggested amount of time, and always add, "but, if you need more or less time, just call me."

RIL is expensive, and worth it. You just can't beat their excellent service.

Hope that helps! Enjoy your visit.