Carnival Miracle Pics

awsmrn

We really enjoyed the tubing. We did book through Carnival. It was about an hour bus ride to the site. You are given you tube then take a 45 min walk through the rainforest/jungle. We did not see any creepy crawly things along the way. The spider was seen before we received our tubes. You then reach the river and get in your tube and your off with the current. We happend to be there on a day when to river was down and not a lot of current. This did mean we had to paddle some on our own. The caves are pretty dark, they give you little headlights to use. I thought the river current was just right, I don't know that I would have like a fast current.

Hope this info helps. I would go the the Belize forum and read what others have to say about it.

We met the Miracle on the 9/24 - 10/1 cruise, at Costa Maya. She left before the Zuiderdam, just at sunset, so the light was great. Here's a shot of Miracle as it left:

h121607801_7164.jpg

While she was docked, an eagle took a liking to the radar unit on the bow:

h121048842_13642.jpg

Thanks for the glance through your album.

We met the Miracle on the 9/24 - 10/1 cruise, at Costa Maya. She left before the Zuiderdam, just at sunset, so the light was great. Here's a shot of Miracle as it left:

h121607801_7164.jpg

While she was docked, an eagle took a liking to the radar unit on the bow:

h121048842_13642.jpg

Thanks for the glance through your album.

• 2 weeks later...
thanks for sharing the pictures! They are great. We were deciding if we want to go to the mayan ruins in costa maya and after seeing your pictures I really want to go there! Did you go there with the carnival tour?

Yes we took the Carnival excursion because of ease. We really enjoyed it and learned alot about the Mayan culture.

• 4 weeks later...

Great pics. Thanks for sharing. Looks like you had a terrific time.

We were on the Miracle in March 04. I think the 4th cruise of the ship. She was grand new then. A wonderful ship, although the dining room decoratind is a bit "strange". They have the best egg rolls and rueben sandwiches ever. We would sail her again any time.

Archived