Infinty Hawaii 2005, October 9th

acc70

Hello,

I will be sailing on the Infinity 10/9/05 sailing and hope to meet you. I am from Houston, Texas and will be traveling with my best friend. she is from California (straight-but GLBT friendly). I've been peruising these boards looking for other "family" who might be sailing too. If you have a chance, write to me via email and again, hope to see you soon! Tom

My partner and I will be on the cruise also. We are from Las Vegas. This will be our fourth Hawaii cruise (first on Celebrity) and we are really looking forward to it. Feel free to e-mail and we can exchange cabin numbers so that we can get together on board.

This will be the 3rd cruise, with celebrity and first time to hawaii.

I am 35yrs old and will be travelling with my very good friend, we go on vacation every year together and got the cruise bug 4 years ago.

We love America and go there every year, favourite place is Vegas and have been there I think around 7 times now.

Im looking forward to relaxing on the at sea days:cool: and looking forward to some good food, (hope its as good as constellation last year!). We are on second dining our preferred time as I like a sleep b4 dinner.

I hope to see you guys on board.

Has anyone booked any tours?

Andrew:D

Archived