Spa Question for the Dream

Ocean Spirit

For those who has recently sailed on the Dream ( the Jamaica/Grand Cayman/Cozumel route)

Does anyone remember any Spa specials for the day you're in port in Jamaica?

We've been there several times and thought we would just stay on the ship this time.

Second question. A Day pass costs around $40 to use the spa. The only thing I'm really interested in is using the Therapool (sp?) I was wondering if I booked a massage, would I be able to then use the pool?

Thanks for any help

They had a special that was a top to toe (facial, scrub, massage) for $119, I believe. Only spa rooms or passes have access to the T pools. Personally, it's not worth it. We had spa rooms and the jets were broke so you could barely stay on the bench because of the power and then the cooling showers were broke so you couldn't cool off.

They had a special that was a top to toe (facial, scrub, massage) for $119, I believe. Only spa rooms or passes have access to the T pools. Personally, it's not worth it. We had spa rooms and the jets were broke so you could barely stay on the bench because of the power and then the cooling showers were broke so you couldn't cool off.

Hope they get those issues fixed... we're on her in Jan, and have spa rooms, I hate when what you've paid for, you can't enjoy. :(