The Restaurant on Formal Nights

Fighterone

Yes and that special dinner can be delivered to your room if you don't want to get dressed up.

Yes, thank you. We ate in our room on the last cruise. This is why I am asking the question as to what is different in the Restaurant.

Edited by Fighterone

On one of our cruises, the quartet played dance music during formal nights. The staff cleared away a table or two in the center to make a little dance floor. It was fun! Just a little tricky to dance in between courses so that your food didn't get too cold. :)

Actually there’s nothing all that special about formal nights. The menu isn’t really exclusive for the occasion. The house wine selection that evening is nothing special. There’s no special theme to the evening. There’s nothing celebratory about the evening. The designations on what nights are formal versus what nights are informal seems to be quite arbitrary.

The main reason to dress up is that you enjoy doing it.

Actually there’s nothing all that special about formal nights. The menu isn’t really exclusive for the occasion. The house wine selection that evening is nothing special. There’s no special theme to the evening. There’s nothing celebratory about the evening. The designations on what nights are formal versus what nights are informal seems to be quite arbitrary.

The main reason to dress up is that you enjoy doing it.

Thank you Josette03! I asked because this time, I don't want to miss anything. Exactly what I was looking for. My name is also Josette, :D BTW!

Edited by Fighterone