Who Paints The Inside of a Storage Box??

kicker

As to my thread title, "Who Paints The Inside of a Storage Box??

Cruised Adventure OTS this past week with our 6 yr old DGD. there are two large storage boxes (for games, balls) outside the Kid's Club; one day the Royal crew was painting the INSIDE of the boxes. Some cruisers complain about the condition of ships; just noticed a thread on here entitled "Have you stopped recommending Royal...."

I would ask: if you've cruised Royal, have you ever cruised without seeing someone on the ship painting, varnishing, cleaning, washing? I think Royal (and for that matter other cruise lines I've done) do everything they can to keep the ships in good condition.

Has cruising changed somewhat over the years? Sure, but can you blame them? Times change, and cruise lines like everyone else change with them (not always for the best in some cruisers eyes, but that's life). I personally think Royal does a great job, so you're welcome to agree with me, flame me, or whatever. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

PS: On Adventure, two floor buttons on one side of one elevator weren't working (other side worked fine). Maybe I should ask for my money back!:rolleyes:

Who paints the inside of a storage box?

Multiple choice:

1. The captain

2. The restaurant maitre d'

3. Head house keeper

4. A member of the deck staff

Oh, as an FYI, avoid bold, italic, colored fonts. Not so easy to read. :)

As to my thread title, "Who Paints The Inside of a Storage Box??

Cruised Adventure OTS this past week with our 6 yr old DGD. there are two large storage boxes (for games, balls) outside the Kid's Club; one day the Royal crew was painting the INSIDE of the boxes. Some cruisers complain about the condition of ships; just noticed a thread on here entitled "Have you stopped recommending Royal...."

I would ask: if you've cruised Royal, have you ever cruised without seeing someone on the ship painting, varnishing, cleaning, washing? I think Royal (and for that matter other cruise lines I've done) do everything they can to keep the ships in good condition.

Has cruising changed somewhat over the years? Sure, but can you blame them? Times change, and cruise lines like everyone else change with them (not always for the best in some cruisers eyes, but that's life). I personally think Royal does a great job, so you're welcome to agree with me, flame me, or whatever. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

PS: On Adventure, two floor buttons on one side of one elevator weren't working (other side worked fine). Maybe I should ask for my money back!:rolleyes:

They do a wonderful job. They even scrub the dirt off the stacks to keep them shiny

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=216458&d=1325001885