Where is the Gym on the Breeze?

IPlayWithString

Where is the Gym on the Breeze? Is it inside the Cloud 9 Spa like I've seen on a couple of the other ships I've been on? Is the gym free or do you have to pay a fee to use it?

I'm curious because although I've wanted to go use the gym, I never have because it's been inside the Cloud 9 spa and I was kind of..intimidated to go in there.:eek:

Where is the Gym on the Breeze? Is it inside the Cloud 9 Spa like I've seen on a couple of the other ships I've been on? Is the gym free or do you have to pay a fee to use it?

I'm curious because although I've wanted to go use the gym, I never have because it's been inside the Cloud 9 spa and I was kind of..intimidated to go in there.:eek:

The gym is on Deck 12 at the front of the ship. Just walk in the Cloud 9 spa entrance and walk right past the check-in desk to the fitness center. You do not need to stop and check in or anything so don't feel intimidated. It is free and is a decent size with typical cruise ship gym equipment. If you want to store your stuff in a locker in the women's locker room you would want to stop at the desk and ask for a locker key. If I recall correctly, you leave them your sail & sign card in exchange for the key and get it back when you are done.