A couple questions about Conquest...

Dare2Believe

We are on the Conquest in February - can't wait! A few questions..

1) What time have you arrived to the port in Fort Lauderdale? We sailed on the Freedom out of Port Everglades a couple years ago, and I think we arrived before noon. This still ok? Probably after checkout at the hotel (appx. 1030am).

2) Is FTTF offered for Conquest? I can't find it anywhere on Carnival.com...

3) How many formal nights are there on a 6 night itinerary? Never done a 6 day before so I assume only one, just want to be sure.

Thanks in advance!

1) What time have you arrived to the port in Fort Lauderdale? We sailed on the Freedom out of Port Everglades a couple years ago, and I think we arrived before noon. This still ok? Probably after checkout at the hotel (appx. 1030am).

3) How many formal nights are there on a 6 night itinerary? Never done a 6 day before so I assume only one, just want to be sure.

Thanks in advance!

1. As of now yes but if the boarding time rules go into effect that could change

2. probably just sold out as of now. Keep checking

3. 1 is correct

Keith

Thanks in advance!

Carnival doesn't have true formal nights, they have "elegant evenings". And there are TWO on cruises of 6 days or longer.

Source: https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1093/kw/elegant/session/L3RpbWUvMTQ0NTE0ODE5MC9zaWQvWUV4OFRkem0%3D

the supposed new boarding rules would operate by assigning a time frame for boarding to passengers by groups and you could only board during that range...for example, on the cruise I just got off of today, I got an email the week before telling me that my assigned boarding time was I believe 1:30 to 2:30...everyone told me to ignore it, and I did...we got to the port around noon and boarded soon after...I saw no enforcement of the supposed assigned boarding times

UPDATE: I just got off a 6-day cruise on the Carnival Liberty. It only had one elegant evening. Don't ask me why; I still think that two is standard policy, as their FAQ states. But maybe this is a real change that will be implemented everywhere. We'll find out soon enough.

the supposed new boarding rules would operate by assigning a time frame for boarding to passengers by groups and you could only board during that range..

The new boarding rules are only going into practice at the Galveston port in mid-November. It will not apply to those with priority boarding.