Carnival Splendor reviews

trulygems

Can anyone give me their reviews on the Splendor? I'm thinking of booking on this ship, however I have been only seeing bad reviews. I would also like to know if the ship has Guys Burgers and muliple restaurants and activities like the Breeze had. Thanks

My Wife and I just cruise the Splendor in March of this year. We really like the Splendor and its crew. There is no Guy’s Burgers, but they do have multiple restaurants. The Deli in the rear of the ship is my personal favorite. The Steak House was really good! They do have a Cloud 9 Spa that is heavenly. We didn’t get a chance, but I would highly recommend the Thermal Spa.

There were a lot of activities and things going on all over the ship. We really like the comedy club. The secret decks are a great place for embarkation if you don’t want to be around a lot of people. I also really like the rear of the Lido Deck, so you can see the ports city as you pull away. Let me know if I can answer any other questions that you might have. Happy Cruising!

Carnival Liberty – February 28, 2016

Carnival Splendor - March 15, 2015

Carnival Mardi Gras – July 3, 1991

Dry docking Feb-Mar 2016 for 2.0 upgrades...

I am going April 3rd solo for $50 ---> for that deal I will suffer j/k

Many good reviews too: most of the bad reviews seem to be the color (pink)...

We are used to Dream class ships also so it is best not to compare ships... Lower your expectations and then enjoy the "wow this is BETTER than I thought" reality!

Edited by KCpumkin

See my signature below for link to my recent review (late August).

It wasn't a glowing review or a horrible review, just an honest review of what I thought of the ship and my experience. But like most reviews, take em' with a grain of salt - especially when it comes to the items which are purely subjective.

From a JH blog, no Guys being installed with the next dry-dock (but he has been wrong before).