Zenith aft cabin

urkidn

I was trying to book a Cat 4 aft cabin on Zenith's Bahamas deck today but the Celebrity agent told me that they would not hold 3 people. Interestingly, I could book the same cabin (9109) for 3 people on their online site which clearly stated it would include a roll-away bed. I mentioned this but was told by the agent that the information he had in front of him was the most up-to-date and the website was often not correct (that's comforting to know). Has anyone recently stayed in one of these aft cabins with 3 people or booked one only to find that it did not accomodate the correct number of people? I wonder what would happen if I did book it online?

Have been a guest, on the Zenith, 4X, and have found the l72 square foot cabin, ample, for two people. They did have a fold out bed, and one had a bed, which folded down, from the wall (terrible!). I would not have been comfortable, with three people, in that tiny cabin, even if the third person was a child. It depends on your comfort level, and expectations.

Archived