Ruby Princess, December 18, 2015 - Hawaii Holiday 15 Day

cyclebiff

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there!

Was just about to post a thread on this cruise and found you already started one! Anyway, my name is Kent and I will be on this cruise with my husband Tom. We cruise a lot and agree it is a fun place to meet new people. We also enjoy cocktail hour(s) :)

We have taken this trip a few times, we love the days at sea and of course you cant beat Hawaii. Never cruised over the holidays, wondering what the crowds are like during that time period. We are golfers, so we get off and golf at each island. We have a friend going with us, his name is Guy and he is from Palm Springs.

Notice you are from San Diego, we live in Valley Center. Kinda neighbors!

Look forward to meeting you...

Kent

Hey there!

Was just about to post a thread on this cruise and found you already started one! Anyway, my name is Kent and I will be on this cruise with my husband Tom. We cruise a lot and agree it is a fun place to meet new people. We also enjoy cocktail hour(s) :)

We have taken this trip a few times, we love the days at sea and of course you cant beat Hawaii. Never cruised over the holidays, wondering what the crowds are like during that time period. We are golfers, so we get off and golf at each island. We have a friend going with us, his name is Guy and he is from Palm Springs.

Notice you are from San Diego, we live in Valley Center. Kinda neighbors!

Look forward to meeting you...

Kent

Howdy, Kent,

I actually live and work in Carlsbad, so we really are neighbors!

Most of my cruises have been holiday times, each has been a different experience. This is my first time going to Hawaii, and I'm very much looking forward to it.

We'll be at the first LGBT meetup -- in my experience we show up and sit down and if at least 4 people show up, the group normally grows! So please make sure to show up :)

I look forward to meeting in a few weeks!

• 3 weeks later...