Verizon gift cards...

ccdaniel2707

I was reading the fine print on the $500 cards and it mentions EGIFT...??

"Get ready for a good time on Carnival Cruise Lines! Carnival eGift Cards can be used for almost anything: towards the purchase of a Carnival cruise,activities/shore excursions, and redeemed onboard toward the Sail & Sign account for gifts, drinks, and fun."

I have been buying the $100 cards and know those are actual cards, are the $500 cards Ecards?

I bought both the $100 and $500 cards. They are both actual cards, I have to keep them in different envelopes so I can keep the denominations straight because they are identical.

I was reading the fine print on the $500 cards and it mentions EGIFT...??

"Get ready for a good time on Carnival Cruise Lines! Carnival eGift Cards can be used for almost anything: towards the purchase of a Carnival cruise,activities/shore excursions, and redeemed onboard toward the Sail & Sign account for gifts, drinks, and fun."

I have been buying the $100 cards and know those are actual cards, are the $500 cards Ecards?

I think the jargon is the same whether the physical or ecard. They haven't offered the ecards in months. There was a big delay at one time earlier in the year - about a month. And after that no more egift cards. I remember being told there was a security issue with them.

Can anyone tell me how to pay of my cruise online using theses. Perhaps I'll try to do it without using my PVP.

When doing this online, go to the payment page. Just above where the credit card information goes, look for a small line that says "Pay with a Carnival Gift Card" or something like that. Click on that, enter your gift card number, and enter the amount to pay in the payment box. Continue and you have paid with your gift card.

You don't have to use the whole amount either. If you have a 100 card and only want to apply 50.00, just enter 50.00 in the amount to pay.