My booking disappeared.

E&B

Saw a comment on another thread last night and checked just now. When I log in, my Magic cruise is gone. It asks for a booking number but the system doesn't recognize it. Interestingly enough, it still says 290 days in the countdown at the top. Obviously it's a glitch and will be fixed (I hope). Has anyone seen something like this before? How long did it take until you had access to your booking again?

I'm on now as well, they can see it, and assure it is valid, but can't add it to my profile. He is checking something else now. My cruise for Saturday shows up, glad I already printed boarding passes and luggage tags. They have opened a case on this issue and are working to correct it, should be able to see them again In a day or two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just check mine Magic cruise for 11/12/2016, is showing at this time. Hope nothing changes this cruise, they cancelled my repo on the Breeze.

Just checked mine. Magic 30 April 2016. It's still not working.

Just got off the phone from Carnival. It is a carnival.com error and they have put in a ticket for my 3 bookings on Magic on 7/2/16 to be added back. Said all bookings are there, just website not working. Hopefully that is a true statement. Could take 48 hours or longer to be corrected. We shall see.

Just got off the phone from Carnival. It is a carnival.com error and they have put in a ticket for my 3 bookings on Magic on 7/2/16 to be added back. Said all bookings are there, just website not working. Hopefully that is a true statement. Could take 48 hours or longer to be corrected. We shall see.

Is it being fixed on a case by case basis? Do we all need to call to have the bookings restored? That just seems like a ridiculous way to handle what they know is a system wide problem.

Edited by E&B

now when I input the booking number etc. it says this booking is for a past sailing. Hope I had a good time.

Before I called I got that error, as well as one telling me the Booking and my name had to be all CAP letters.

I was told to allow 24-48 hours for them to fix it.

Is it being fixed on a case by case basis? Do we all need to call to have the bookings restored? That just seems like a ridiculous way to handle what they know is a system wide problem.

No. It is a website issue. Carnival is aware multiple people are having the issue.

No. It is a website issue. Carnival is aware multiple people are having the issue.

Multiple people is right. I talked to my TA and every Magic reservation he has for 2016 dates is gone. I noticed this yesterday afternoon and called him. Carnival has given more than one story. Last night they said it would be fixed by today. Today has come and gone just about. When you try to add it again it says the booking number is for a past sailing. :mad: