My booking disappeared.

E&B

they claim they have no idea there is a problem. I am not happy. There is no cruise and no way to access it. They do not care! It is paid for! They suggested I don't know how to spell my last name! I'm furious!

Try calling again. Different person, different answer. A few people have said they were told it's a known problem. I haven't called yet. For now I'm trusting that they're working on it. If I can't get access by Monday I'll call.

Carnival is now saying that it's a larger issue affecting thousands of reservations and that they have no idea of when the problem will be fixed.

So you can't make payments or book excursions or anything until it is resolved. I was advised against even calling in payments until with a rep until the "glitch" is fixed.

So that's that. Just great.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Carnival is now saying that it's a larger issue affecting thousands of reservations and that they have no idea of when the problem will be fixed.

So you can't make payments or book excursions or anything until it is resolved. I was advised against even calling in payments until with a rep until the "glitch" is fixed.

So that's that. Just great.

Computers aren't perfect. They go down from time to time. No need to worry. I'd imagine you have your booking numbers and confirmation emails saved elsewhere. So you still have proof of your booking. No need to stress.

Computers aren't perfect. They go down from time to time. No need to worry. I'd imagine you have your booking numbers and confirmation emails saved elsewhere. So you still have proof of your booking. No need to stress.

Oh I know. I will wait it out. No choice right?

I have the opposite problem. My favorite cruise partner and I have parted ways :(. He substituted another women for me on an upcoming cruise, but never changed the profile or vipf# I guess. He ended up cancelling the cruise and I received the email cancellation addressed to my email with my name and address on it with his name and that of my replacement on it. Worst of all, everytime I log in, I have to look at the box I normally love to see that says I am cruising in 8 days.

Our Breeze sailing for Nov was gone when I logged in last night. Already printed boarding docs, but I'd sure like to be able to see it again.

For the money CCL has available I can't help but think they could divert a little more to the IT department and clean the site up more.

I have called Carnival on 3 different days each time they said it would be fixed in a couple of days. They even told me they would send information to the department to have it put back on manually by today. Hopeful but not holding my breath because that was on Monday. It still is gone. Has anyone had their cruise returned on cruise manager?

I have called Carnival on 3 different days each time they said it would be fixed in a couple of days. They even told me they would send information to the department to have it put back on manually by today. Hopeful but not holding my breath because that was on Monday. It still is gone. Has anyone had their cruise returned on cruise manager?

Definitely don't hold your breath. You'll turn all shades of blue.

I really don't know why this issue can't be resolved in over a week's time. And I don't believe they are working on a thing. I looked at funville comments on this going back to 10 days ago. Tacky.

My PVP has been great so far, and has said she can handle anything needed, but I hate bothering her for things I can do myself. Hoping it's fixed in the next couple of weeks. Planning on making a payment and ordering things for the cabin when I get my bonus on the 9th.

Yes it's ridiculous how long it's taking. Bet if no one could book cruises they would be able to figure it out. It happened right after they started the staggered checkin for the Galveston ships. Maybe they should hire better IT guys

Yup. That's exactly when it happened and therefore why it's only affecting those ships leaving Galveston next year.

Yup. That's exactly when it happened and therefore why it's only affecting those ships leaving Galveston next year.

It's actually affecting my Magic cruise 30 April 2016 departing Port Canaveral as well