Attn Host Mick: Protocol Question

Loonbeam

HM:

Just came back from Adventures By Disney Backstage Southern California. It's not cruise related per se, but might be of interesting in case DCL comes back to LA or on a stop of a pre-Alaska run...

Was thinking of doing a short trip notes but wanted clearance from the tower first as it is off topic...

HM:

Just came back from Adventures By Disney Backstage Southern California. It's not cruise related per se, but might be of interesting in case DCL comes back to LA or on a stop of a pre-Alaska run...

Was thinking of doing a short trip notes but wanted clearance from the tower first as it is off topic...

I hope it is permitted, because pre and post cruise vacations are allowed to be discussed and reviewed and ABD offer them and cruise packages for cruises in Europe at least.

I think it would be fine as it could encompass the cruise aspect of the board ?

I hope so as I would enjoy reading.

ex techie

• 2 weeks later...

Sure, I'm OK with it. We don't have a problem with an abundance of non-cruise discussions so far.

We allow a lot of WDW discussion because cruises are often coupled with land stays and Disney fans are what they are.

Edited by Host Mick

Thanks.. Prefer to ask first but as you can see I eventually did it anyway :)

Sure, I'm OK with it. We don't have a problem with an abundance of non-cruise discussions so far.

We allow a lot of WDW discussion because cruises are often coupled with land stays and Disney fans are what they are.