Kids Drinks (Carnival Fascination)

mmbrad02

We are currently a family of three (myself, my husband, and daughter who will be five at the time of our cruise). We are debating the Bottomless Bubbles package (I'm a soda drinker so for me it is a must, but the debate is really for my husband and child). My daughter loves milk with every meal, but a sprite with dinner would probably suffice. Would they bring her a milk though if we asked, with or without having the plan? I guess what I'm trying to say is if she can have milk, then we likely don't need the Bottomless Bubbles for her. But if she is strictly only offered lemonade, tea, or water, then we probably need it. Or is purchasing just a milk every night at dinner an option, and would anyone know how much that is?

We are currently a family of three (myself, my husband, and daughter who will be five at the time of our cruise). We are debating the Bottomless Bubbles package (I'm a soda drinker so for me it is a must, but the debate is really for my husband and child). My daughter loves milk with every meal, but a sprite with dinner would probably suffice. Would they bring her a milk though if we asked, with or without having the plan? I guess what I'm trying to say is if she can have milk, then we likely don't need the Bottomless Bubbles for her. But if she is strictly only offered lemonade, tea, or water, then we probably need it. Or is purchasing just a milk every night at dinner an option, and would anyone know how much that is?

IN the morning on the lido there will be both plain and chocolate milk available along with OJ, Apple juice and a guava passion punch. All free. If you eat breakfast in MDR they have other juices like pineapple, tomato and grapefruit. Again, all free, plus the milk. My kids also like to get hot chocolate in the morning. Again free. Lunch and dinner are as others have said. If you tell your wait staff first night that she always drinks milk, they will have it ready when you arrive.; for this reason I have always loved fixed dining, and my kids prefer it to because they like to get to know the staff. When they were younger, the staff would also have two fruit plates handy so they didn't have to wait to order and had something to snack on. Cruising is a GREAT family vacation.

We've sailed on 4 different ships now (Fascination, Triumph, Freedom and Magic) and have NEVER had an issue getting milk for my son who is a HOOOOGE milk drinker.

A few times, we've actually had the waiters joke about it because my son goes through milk so danged fast. LOL Usually by the second or third night, they bring him two large glasses at the start of the meal because he'll go through at least 4 glasses over the course of the meal, if not more.