UK Reviews of the Week by Travelholic2, cherylparkin & kevinyork!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Magellan GOOD SHIP MAGELLAN by Travelholic2

We have just returned from an autumn Fjords cruise on Magallen. We are over 60s and quite difficult to please so I would like to dispel all the negative comments about this ship. We really enjoyed our cruise due to all the high standards on board and the amazingly friendly and efficient staff. The whole ship was spotlessly clean and, although an older ship, was run run absolutely efficiently. Continue reading... GOOD SHIP MAGELLAN

Thomson Celebration Five star customer service by cherylparkin

I was a little worried about booking onto the Celebration, having been more used to the larger P&O Ventura. However, the smaller ship and the whole first-time Thomson experience exceeded my expectations. We had a balcony cabin on deck 5. It was perfectly located as the Coffee Port was about 6 steps away and it was so convenient having the rest that deck 5 has to offer on our doorstep. In future I would choose these balcony cabins rather than the ones on deck 9. Continue reading... Five star customer service

Anthem of the Seas Anthem surpassed expectations! by kevinyork

We've just returned from a 13 night Canary Island Cruise on Anthem Of the Seas. Our favourite cruise line is Celebrity but we have also sailed on Royal Caribbean on The Independence and Adventure and several times with the British cruise line P&O.. We wanted to try Anthem on her maiden Southampton season before she becomes based year round in New Jersey. Continue reading... Anthem surpassed expectations!

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin