Upgrade Fairy Call

ZeroLT1

That's awesome! When do you sail? I have booked an Oceanview for the Dec 4th sailing as a surprise to my husband for his 50th. Would love to get that call!

We are booked on the November 9th sailing. It was exactly 2 full weeks out the day they called me. Good luck! I hope they call you.

Edited by ZeroLT1

Congratulations on your UPSELL. Better?

I guess I'm getting tired of reading snide remarks, CC used to be a great place for ANYONE asking a simple question, or saying how happy they are because they got an "upsell or upgrade" I've been cruising for a long time, and I know the difference between the two, but I DON'T feel the need to correct them, I understand what they mean, and I say congratulations...and no, it's not better,because it's still a snide remark, but whatever......each to their own.

Upsell. Upgrades are free.

I don't think the OP asked for a vocabulary lesson. Everyone knows what they meant. Why do you people insist on saying upgrades are free? There are many types of upgrades that cost money. When I upgrade my computer, it certainly isn't free.

Edited by Big Tillie

[emoji122]🏼[emoji122]🏼[emoji122]🏼[emoji122]🏼[emoji122]🏼[emoji122]🏼[emoji122]🏼 agree with all of ya'll. Don't correct me on my English either...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think the OP asked for a vocabulary lesson. Everyone knows what they meant. Why do you people insist on saying upgrades are free? There are many types of upgrades that cost money. When I upgrade my computer, it certainly isn't free.

Or if you pay for an upgraded engine in a car, or the upgraded version of headphones that sound better then the base model.... I could go on. Haha

I guess I'm getting tired of reading snide remarks, CC used to be a great place for ANYONE asking a simple question, or saying how happy they are because they got an "upsell or upgrade" I've been cruising for a long time, and I know the difference between the two, but I DON'T feel the need to correct them, I understand what they mean, and I say congratulations...and no, it's not better,because it's still a snide remark, but whatever......each to their own.

Some people are never happy... it's nice to see that not everyone on here is like that.

I actually got accused on another thread of being selfish for taking my father on a surprise cruise which I am completely paying for. Not sure how that works...

[emoji122]🏼[emoji122]🏼[emoji122]🏼[emoji122]🏼[emoji122]🏼[emoji122]🏼[emoji122]🏼 agree with all of ya'll. Don't correct me on my English either...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL ! hope the Upgrade or Upsell fairy calls you !

Hello all!

Our party of 3 was currently booked in an Oceanview stateroom on the Carnival Ecstasy. The upgrade fairy called and offered an upgrade for only $375 for all of us to move to a Grand Suite!!!!!!!

Hope you guys moved! Well worth it! While I never sailed on the Ectasy, my brother and his family have.

The space for three is so much better. Enjoy your cruise. Would love that to happen to us on our upcoming Celebrity and RC cruises!