Liberty Cabin 6400

catkins

Was so happy to find out that we could upgrade at the last minute from an OV to our 1st ever balcony - but have since found out it is right over the nightclub - and ship is completely sold out ;( Still trying to make the best out of the situation - I mean really there is no such thing as a bad cruise...tips and tricks for partition privacy and how to drown out the late night party music?

I have stayed on the upper deck 6 several times and I have never noticed the noise. I am in 6442 in two weeks and looking forward to it. In fact, I was originally on deck 7 in the L shaped cabin and switched it to deck 6 when I found out there are 2 windows in my cabin on deck 6 and only 1 on deck 7. Keep in mind, the 2 windows are only in the L shaped cabins.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

We just got off the Liberty and were in the aft(wrap around) balcony #6483. I was told it was going to be loud but we NEVER heard a thing, even if we were on the balcony. I know it's not over the nightclub but I think you will be fine. More than likely, you will be too exhausted to even care!!!

MIL and FIL were in that exact same room on the Conquest. She kept telling me how they could feel the thump thump of the bass while laying in bed til the wee hours of the morning. Luckily she had a good attitude about it (at least to me). But she did say that she would never stay in that cabin again.

Lesson of the day - ALWAYS look at the deck plans BEFORE accepting an "upgrade". Just because it's a higher class of cabin doesn't mean it's better.