Coral Dolphin Deck cabin

alolewis

just got a paid (meaning I had to pay additional) upgrade offer from Princess to cabin D312 on the Dolphin Deck on the Coral Princess. I looked at the deck plans for the Dolphin deck and am confused. Does the ship width go in there, in otherwords will I be able to see forward from my balcony? The higher decks (Caribe, Baja) show an indention staryjng where the cabin x312 is located but not the Dolphin Deck. The picture of the Coral on the Princess website appears that all the decks indent higher than the Fiesta deck but the picture is very poor quality.

Anyone familiar with the Coral that can answer this question, will I be able to see forward or is there just a wall forward of my balcony as I would suspect the balcony in cabin C312 would be per the deck plans? If I am not explaning this well, please let me know. Would love to sit on my balcony when we go through the canal.

Thanks for the photo link, I never thought the possibility that the Dolphin deck doesn't have bumpouts, was thinking the other way. Balconies looked smaller than the floor plan on the website but I guess that is marketing. I am sure that we will have a great time, first time on Princess since 1982 when I took a cruise on the original Island Princess with my now ex wife, this trip is with my current wife.

Researching further and doing a goole search of Coral Princess photos, it certainly appears that the balcony is uncovered. I would prefer a covered one but I will just bring lots of sun screen. I am actually very happy we got a minisuite as when we booked (in August 2005) they had none left. Never have figured :) out how people know 2 years in advance what cruise they want, will have the time then to take a cruise and the funds to pay for it all.

Archived