Panoramic Ocean View

When do the Panoramic Ocean View cabins start to show to be booked?

We are sailing on Liberty in April, I know they are adding this cabin category.

But they are not listed on our cruise yet. Do we have to wait for after the refurb,

Or will it show before that?

We are a family of 5 and I was calling to switch my 2 interior to a family category room and you have to call to do that. The agent offered me a specific Oceanview on deck 12 which I knew were new because weren't on existing deck plan so I jumped. Then I asked opinions on here and researched. Jump first think later. So It might be still classified oceanview. It also took several times on hold. He kept having to verify things.

Edited by TnTWalter

I'm already planning my sons and his gf graduation cruise for May/ June ish 2017 and we have the family panoramic pick out. Just need the itineraries for summer to be released. So I've done a bit of research on these cabins!

Edited by ajp76

I will be in a panoramic cabin in a couple weeks. There are only a handful of these rooms, so you have to be quick. When I went to book a year ago there were none available. My friend and I stalked for a few weeks until one became available. I'm assuming someone canceled or changed cabins, but I was ready!... Moral of the story, book very early or be ready to stalk and pounce once you see one has become available. Good luck!