Soda card

Murt

Does anyone know what sodas cost on the ship (Valor in particular)? Just trying to figure out if I should pay $45.00 for the soda card ($45.00 divided by 7 = 6.42 sodas a day). I usually only drink about two or possibly three a day (one for lunch, one for dinner and maybe one with snacks in the evening). Just don't want to go through what I went through on my last cruise. First time I didn't drink sodas and first time I ever had a problem with my feet and ankles swelling up like balloons. Doctor said more likely than not, it was due to the water on the ship. "But I didn't drink water . . . all I drank was iced tea." Duh! :o

I had bought this card on my past Carnival cruises, but I doubt I will do so in the future. I can just bring enough soda at embarkation, and buy one at the pool or at dinner when necessary. It will be a lot less for the week than the cost of a card.

Does anyone know if room service will deliver sodas when using a soda card on the Miracle?Thank You

Soda cards are not good for room service--cant use soda or dink coupons for room service either. Soda cards are good for one cup of soda at a time. Room service wold be makinglots of trips if it was allowed.

Archived