Ecstasy upsell call

sotuffexecutive

Got the call. Upgrade from aft extended to grand suite extended balcony.

Sigh....while the price was decent turned it down (399 for the two of us), bad time of year. Have 3 birthdays, our anniversary and Christmas to get through in the next few months.

I will dream of sailing in this nice room and huge balcony tonight.

Thank you for listening!

Sigh....while the price was decent turned it down (399 for the two of us), bad time of year. Have 3 birthdays, our anniversary and Christmas to get through in the next few months.

Thank you for listening!

I have taken that upsell before on the Ecstasy and loved the balcony on the extended GS.

But I feel your pain I turned down an upsell yesterday for our 7 day Glory cruise. We are in a Lido deck balcony and they wanted $518 (total for 2) to upgrade to an Ocean Suite. Wanted to save the extra money for Christmas.

Thank you for listening!

I ended up taking a very similar upsell on the Ecstasy earlier this week. $375 for 3 people to move from an Oceanview to a Grand Suite.

But I feel your pain I turned down an upsell yesterday for our 7 day Glory cruise. We are in a Lido deck balcony and they wanted $518 (total for 2) to upgrade to an Ocean Suite. Wanted to save the extra money for Christmas.

I wouldn't mind a call from the upsell fairy for an OS for our January Glory cruise. We're currently in a balcony that I would be happy to keep, but an OS at the right price might be nice. $518 is not the right price for me either, and it's just the two of us as well. I would've passed on that too. I have a target price in mind, let's see if Carnival can match or beat it if the upsell fairy does call :cool:

I wouldn't mind a call from the upsell fairy for an OS for our January Glory cruise. We're currently in a balcony that I would be happy to keep, but an OS at the right price might be nice. $518 is not the right price for me either, and it's just the two of us as well. I would've passed on that too. I have a target price in mind, let's see if Carnival can match or beat it if the upsell fairy does call :cool:

I think the last upsell we took was on the Victory and we went from a Lido deck balcony to a Grand Suite. It was a 5 night cruise and the price was $520 total. Cant say it was a good deal but we wanted the extra space and were happy with it.

Hope you get the call and the price is right!