What time for Carambola?

Sparky333

Our ship gets in at 8 and there are 2 ships in port that day from what I can tell. I don't think we need to get on the beach too, too early but I wonder if there's a reason to not wait until a 10:00 reservation because of the beach getting crowded by then or there being a run on taxis around the time we'd be looking for one, say 9:30ish.

And then there are some posts about them "opening" at 11 but maybe that's only the restaurant not the beach.

Would you try to get out early just to beat whatever rush or do you think 10 is okay?

Also our ship sails at 5 so we'd be heading back early afternoon so I guess to get the most time at the beach maybe earlier, like 9, makes more sense. Hmmm.

We were there last week. Three ships in port, we could not even get a reservation. Happened to be a happy coincidence for us.

We arrived at 9:30, no chaise loungers were left so we rented a loveseat which was like a bed. More expensive- at 20 but lovely. Much more comfortable than a chaise and perfect for napping. More importantly for us, it was right on the water and private. They have put up two large tents on the beach and lined up 3 rows of chaises underneath. No ability to move when the sun moves. No privacy at all.

By 10:00 all the loveseats were gone.