Iced Tea on Caribbean Princess?

moki'smommy

Can I get real brewed iced tea? If so, where? Or is it instant stuff out of a coke dispenser (in which case I will bring my own cup in which to brew tea.....)

Sorry, only tea freaks will understand this one! On DCL I can get brewed in the dining rooms but the beverage station has the Fuze brand....so I brew my own from a tea bag and hot water.

Can I get real brewed iced tea? If so' date=' where? Or is it instant stuff out of a coke dispenser (in which case I will bring my own cup in which to brew tea.....)

Sorry, only tea freaks will understand this one! On DCL I can get brewed in the dining rooms but the beverage station has the Fuze brand....so I brew my own from a tea bag and hot water.[/quote']There is a complementary selection of tea bags in the Horizon Court Buffet and hot water. I bring my own large insulated mug and fill with ice and my fresh brewed tea. The only complementary iced tea is made from concentrate and is very strong.

Edited by IECalCruiser

I know on other princess ships the dining room and buffet both have "instant" tea. But the international cafe DOES have brewed tea. If you purchase the coffee card, you have access to unlimited brewed tea. That's what I'm doing! ;)
I was letting the OP know that complementary iced tea is from a very concentrated syrup. The complementary teas in the Horizon Court are a selection of Lipton, Twinings and Bigelow teas. Sometimes I have been able to have my insulated cup filled with hot water at the International Cafe. I then added a tea bag from the HC to the hot water. If the OP considers a coffee card, the tea there is typically Mighty Leaf.

Can I get real brewed iced tea? If so' date=' where? Or is it instant stuff out of a coke dispenser (in which case I will bring my own cup in which to brew tea.....)

Sorry, only tea freaks will understand this one! On DCL I can get brewed in the dining rooms but the beverage station has the Fuze brand....so I brew my own from a tea bag and hot water.[/quote']

There are a good selection of bag teas at every drink station in Horizon Court.

The wait staff will gladly serve hot tea in the formal dining rooms.

International Café on deck 5 offers premium teas at additional cost.

Hope this helps