BYE BYE Liberty of the seas

This is great news! Having the CL in the interior of the ship is very unappealing!

We loved the CL on the Radiance. A beautiful view while we were on our Alaska cruise!

The CL will become a Suite Lounge for "Gold colored" seapass cards only.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Liberty will not have a CL following the dry dock. She will have a Diamond Lounge and a Suite lounge on deck 14. That is an important point for future reference after the suite enhancements take effect in May of 2016.

According to the new deck plans, the current CL on deck 10 will become the library and card room.

Only relaying what the Concierge on the Liberty OTS told me this past week. Maybe the current library on Deck 7 will be the space for the new cabins. Noticed there were only about 10 books on the shelves when passing by.

The CL will become a Suite Lounge for "Gold colored" seapass cards only.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Concierge didn't mention that, however the Diamond Lounge has the same stuff except for a view on the opposite side of the ship.

The Concierge didn't mention that, however the Diamond Lounge has the same stuff except for a view on the opposite side of the ship.

This is true. I've liked the Diamond Clubs better on Voyager and Freedom class ships because of the view and openness. I'm glad they are moving the CL/SL up to deck 14.

Only relaying what the Concierge on the Liberty OTS told me this past week. Maybe the current library on Deck 7 will be the space for the new cabins. Noticed there were only about 10 books on the shelves when passing by.

The new deck plans do show cabins on deck 7 in the old library space.