Navigator of the Sease - Suite 1328

rudeney

Once the "suite bug" has bitten its hard to cruise in anything less. We've had an OS and a GS on past cruises. Will be in a GS on each of our upcoming cruises. Suite perks are nice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There was a Playstation in the TV cabinet - sorry, I don't know what "version" it was. As for the bed, it is larger than a queen. A standard queen is 80" long and 60" wide. This one is 80" long by 72" wide (a king is 76" wide). And yes, I took a tape measure as we had this discussion previously on CC and I wanted to now for sure.

There was a Playstation in the TV cabinet - sorry, I don't know what "version" it was. As for the bed, it is larger than a queen. A standard queen is 80" long and 60" wide. This one is 80" long by 72" wide (a king is 76" wide). And yes, I took a tape measure as we had this discussion previously on CC and I wanted to now for sure.

Awesome!!! Thanks

It's also a real whole bed, not two twins shoved together, so it can't be separated into two different beds.

Yes, which is either very good or very bad depending upon your needed sleeping arrangements.

Also, the queen sofa bed is more of a futon than a hide-a-bed. The section of the sofa that sits against the wall is what becomes the bed. First, the bottom section is pulled out. The cushions are actually all one piece - not individual seats. This reveals a storage area under the seat where the bed pillows and linens are kept. The seat back then "tumbles" to be cushion-side up on top of the storage area. The attendant places a mattress topper on the cushions to cover the gaps between cushion sections. I don't know if they actually would allow a 5th person, but there would be plenty of room for another roll-away bed in the room, or a child could sleep on the other section of sofa.

Edited by rudeney

• 1 month later...

hey rudeney....can you give me an idea of how the wifi is these days on NOS.

i am also curious if the ship looked like it was in good shape to you overall. is it old looking or everything looks great...just trying to get a feel for her here. any insight on this would be great. thanks. we have 9 night southern NOS 1328 booked for Dec. 2016 but wondering if we should go with a newer ship.