Princess 50th anniversary dinner

rocker57

Does anyone know if this special dinner will be finished at the end of the year? I really did not care about what was offered. Hoping there will be something different that night, or else maybe another venue to be done that evening

Does anyone know if this special dinner will be finished at the end of the year? I really did not care about what was offered. Hoping there will be something different that night, or else maybe another venue to be done that evening

I imagine it will be over Jan. 1. I wasn't crazy about the menu, either. It has been done on a formal night, so that might be a good time to visit Crown Grill.

Another fan here, especially of the veal agnolotti :D
We will be on the 50th Anniversary Cruise on the Pacific next month. I am looking forward to having the Anniversary Dinner again, but I think I will ask for a double portion of the risotto cakes and an appetizer portion of the veal agnolotti. Yum [emoji4]

Another fan here, especially of the veal agnolotti :D

We had the menu twice on a b2b in Aug/Sept., and we loved the veal appetizer so much that I had a double order as my entree the second time. We hope that some of the items from that menu will be added to the regular menu.